Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Flea Market Garden Style magazine

I absolutely love the new gardening magazines that appear each spring, especially the ones that promote using flea market finds as garden decor. This week, I picked up Flea Market Garden Style at Walgreens and flipped through it to see if it needed to go home with me.

And it did! I love sedums, and I love teacups and sugar bowls, so what's not to love about this spread?

And oh, this lovely little mossy arrangement in an old enamel tea kettle is so charming! There are quite a few more winsome ideas in this issue as well, along with some "shabby chic" decor, old statuary, and vintage linens. If that sounds like your cup of you-know-what too, you might want to look for this magazine!

4 comments:

  1. Such cute ideas! I love the moss in the green kettle the best, I think, but they are all good. Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Perfect for an English Garden Tea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun ideas! Spring is coming, Nor'Easter is leaving today....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice magazine. We had a taste of spring and I’m in a gardening mood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!