Wednesday, January 17, 2018

A new turquoise teapot I love!

When my friend Amanda came to Christmas tea at my house, she surprised me with a gift of a pretty turquoise blue teapot and tea bag rest. I just now got around to trying out the set, and I love it! I believe she said she found it at Ross. It's marked BIA Cordon Bleu, which I had not heard of before.

I don't believe I've ever had a teapot with a matching tea bag rest before, so I thought it was such a nice touch to find these two pieces that match!

And I'm happy to report that the strainer of this infuser basket is so fine, I could even use this teapot with rooibos tea and it strained the tea perfectly. One thing I've noticed is that when I have pretty new teaware, it makes me drink even more tea. Do you find yourself drinking more tea when you get a new teapot or teacup?


8 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful, lovely, and useful gift. It's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have sometimg new, I'm always eager to try it out! Your new teapot is darling, and the perfect color for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the turquoise colour and matching bag rest. It's so compact with the strainer I think you will enjoy it a lot. Try out all those loose leaf teas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty teapot. We have one in green that is very similar. It was a gift to me, but my husband decided it was his. Lost that one, but oh well, I do have a few others to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! It’s always nice when the strainer can be used with all types of teas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty blue - tiffany blue? What a lovely gift -- a nice memory each time you use it. Enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Friends who give teapots are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty color! And a cut size, too! What fun to receive surprise gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!