Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Teavivre's Organic Nonpareil She Qian Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea

This week I sampled a new Dragon Well I received from Teavivre, their Organic Nonpareil She Qian Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea. As always, I enjoyed the Dragon Well's appearance, scent, and flavor, and it was so good that I wasn't surprised to go online and learn that this is a "very supreme" grade of Dragon Well, with leaves from the spring's first flush!

Whenever I have Dragon Well tea, I enjoy the distinctive look of the long, flat leaves. It's even fun to watch them steep, and I inhale the slightly vegetal scent while the tea is doing its thing. But the taste, of course, is what's best. This is one of those green teas that has a nice smooth mouth feel, and I look forward to sipping more cups of it this week as a change from the spicy fall teas I've been drinking.

To learn more about the many great teas from Teavivre, click here.

5 comments:

  1. What a long name for that tea! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree this tea is so pretty to look at. Love the cup you used to sip from too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad you enjoyed the tea. Your cup is very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful tea leaves! Love a good Dragonwell!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!