Friday, November 11, 2016

When the tea-scented candle is gone …

 You probably wouldn't drink out of this cup, would you?

Normally I wouldn't either, but after finally using up the candle that was inside when I bought it, I couldn't wait to clean up my new teacup and use it! But … the cup doesn't have a backstamp on the bottom, and that makes me a little nervous. Is this food safe? I don't know, so I emailed the company (whose name I found because I blogged about the teacup when I bought it last year), and I hope they'll write back and tell me my teacup is safe to use. If not … I guess I have a pretty new paper clip holder!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a "yes" answer and can drink from this pretty cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a pretty cup. It will be nice to use no matter if it's to drink or hold paper clips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!