Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pinterest & Peanut Butter

Peanut butter has been on my mind a lot this summer, and I found a recipe on Pinterest recently that I decided might make nice, bite-sized treats for teatime. Whipping up these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies was a breeze, and soon I had a few bite-sized pieces on my bone china biscuit set just waiting for snacktime.

These blondies get their super sweet goodness from chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and brown sugar. I'm still eating on this pan of them, and I am content eating about two 1-inch squares at a time.

Do you pin recipes to Pinterest? If so, you might want to visit Rainy Day Gal and pin this recipe as I did!

6 comments:

  1. Pinterest certainly is a treasure trove of recipes, craft ideas and so much more. I recently entered my first contest on Pinterest by pinning a "Teavana Summer Tea Party" board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my favorite combination - peanut butter and chocolate!

    I would love to have every dime back I have spent on Resee products over the years! (Not to mention having my skinny body back, haha.)

    I am definately going to try these.

    Really appreciate the recipe because I love adding to the tea party arsenal of things easy to make and cuttable into small bites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my diet right now, small squares are what I need. I never go on Pinterest, but I'll check out the link you've shared. How does everyone find the time to blog, comment and check websites? Hopefully in the winter I can spend more time at this.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great tea-time recipe. I joined Pinterest, but haven't really gotten into it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!