Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A drink with Purse-a-Nali-Tea

While I was antiquing in Sheboygan Falls last week, my husband wandered into a gift boutique and bought something that he said he knew I'd want. He was right! From Brownlow Gourmet, a name I've come across before in tea-dom, come these cute little "Purse-a-Nali-Tea" tea bag totes. What a great gift idea!

He bought the Apricot Mandarin flavor, and I enjoyed it both iced and hot. It's a brisk black tea with a pleasantly fruity flavor—and I'm happy to report it's as tasty as it is cute!

9 comments:

  1. Haven't seen that one! I must get out more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! You've trained your hubby well to spot tea items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! How cute is that?! I must not shop in the right places. :-) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Angela, what a sweet husband you have! That purse is adorable.
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very, very cute! All I can say is "cuteness" for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have it at the Bulloch House Restaurant Gift Shop in Warm Springs,(Ga.) I bought the Strawberry Kiwi, very good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!