Friday, May 20, 2011

Sprig Moroccan Tea Candles

During my shopping trip to Atlanta last week, I stopped by a HomeGoods store in search of a couple of small candles and fell in love with these Sprig Moroccan Tea candles. The packaging is so pretty, and the box says, "Moroccan tea leaves are infused with exotic spices and aromatic notes of spearmint, eucalyptus and sage." The scent is very light, fresh and rather floral like.

The pretty blue color of the actual candle blends well in my living room too! And you know what I intend to do with the glass votives once these candles are gone?

I'm going to save them to use in making those cute mini-trifles featured in the May/June issue of TeaTime!

5 comments:

  1. oooh, those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. You amaze me, Angela. Thanks for highlighting this. I have this magazine and didn't get a chance to read it yet. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,
    I love how you think 'outside of the box' on this idea. Also, thanks for sharing about the candles - I'd not heard of that brand.

    Have a delightful weekend,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always you find tea related items everywhere. I actually found something at the 7/11 in Taipei that you might not have seen before. One of these days when life returns to normal I am going to send it to you. As soon as I saw it I knew it was for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh my...you are my new best-tea friend!! I love your blog so so so much. I would love for you to stop by mine and check out the graduation sandwiches I did from the most recent TEa Time magazine...I think you would LOVE them...http://sweetology101.blogspot.com/2011/05/tea-time-tuesday-with-graduation-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!