Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Tiny Tin Tea Set


I said I wasn't buying any more teacups for myself this year, but fortunately I said nothing about buying any for my 2-1/2-year-old niece. (And I'm not worried about her reading this just yet!)

This particular tin tea set appeared in a magazine a while back, but when I checked into ordering it I found the shipping would be about as much as the tea set, so I promptly forgot about ordering it. But boy, I loved that little set. It's so vintage-looking, so cute and retro. If only the shipping weren't so much.


Then during a recent Christmas shopping trip to The Wynn House in Newnan, one of my favorite local gift shops, there among the toys was this tea set! I was pleased to see this set has been approved for food use by the FDA, and I do hope my sweet niece enjoys using it. I figure it's never too soon to start instilling a love of tea!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!