Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tea lights up my life


"The soothing aroma of rich, citrus infused Earl Grey and the glowing scent of wild flower honey nectar." That's the description for the new Yankee Candle Company Tea and Honey candle I got at the local Hallmark store the other day.

That's such a hazard of Christmas shopping for me, finding something I just *have* to have when I am supposed to be shopping for others. I was buying the Christmas ornaments I give to my nieces each Thanksgiving. Naturally, I had to browse. Naturally, I had to get the cute amber glass pumpkin that is half-price when you buy three cards.

And naturally, I was just delighted to find a Tea and Honey candle without having to actually go into one of the dreaded Yankee Candle Company stores. (I love their products, but the salespeople there pester you to death even when you say "I'd just like to look," so I have learned to stay away in order to avoid sales suffocation.) Thank goodness for online shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!