Monday, September 3, 2007

Laboring with tea-scented products


Happy Labor Day! Hopefully none of us is laboring too hard today, but if you must do some housekeeping, say, washing the Labor Day dishes, I have a new product to recommend: Caldrea's Green Tea Patchouli Dish Soap Liquid.

I discovered the wonderful Caldrea line several years ago when these luxury housekeeping products first appeared on the market. My inner domestic goddess loved the idea of using specially scented dishwashing liquid, scouring powder, laundry detergent, window cleaner, counter wipes, etc. that were free of harsh chemicals and made housekeeping chores more fun. Enter Caldrea, one of my favorite sources for these products.

A cute new gift shop has opened in town (for local readers, it's Two Lilies Gifts, on Newnan Crossing Boulevard near the new Kroger), and of course I had to visit as soon as I heard about it. They carry Caldrea, and I got the dish soap liquid and hand balm. These are "made with essential oil of patchouli and green tea fragrance." Think I'll go mess up some dishes so I can use more of the dish soap!

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    We noticed that you have mentioned Caldrea in your online publication and wanted to thank you for thinking of us. We recently joined Commission Junction, an Affiliate Network, and wanted to tell you about an opportunity to make money when you discuss our products in the future.

    Please email us at: affiliates@caldrea.com if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.

    Best Regards,
    Caldrea & Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Affiliate Program affiliates@caldrea.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!