Friday, September 28, 2007

A Berry, Berry Good Combination


Fellow chocoholics, I have an alert for you: Now is the time to grab a pack of those adorable, tasty, Razzberry "Limited Edition" M&M's (or "Mim-Mims," as my precious 2-year-old niece calls them).

DH came home with a couple of packs of these the other night and I couldn't wait to try them. We agreed the M&M candies are actually a mauve color (with a good bit of coral, if I do say so), but the raspberry flavor was quite evident.

And the tea to go with this yummy new treat? It turns out I am low on berry flavored teas at the moment (they're mostly at the office), so I went with a Tazo Tea Passion flavor teabag. With rosehips, mango, passionfruit and citrus, this tea was very fruity, so I steeped it for just three minutes, which was perfect. And I ate just seven of the M&M's, because I want to enjoy these over the next few evenings! (I should point out that these are much larger than the standard M&M. Seven is plenty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!