Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tea from head to toe!


Several posts back I mentioned the MOR Bath Tea I was enjoying. So yes, you can bathe in tea, but one of my favorite tea cosmetics, one I've used for a couple of years now, is the White Tea and Ginger designing taffy from Great Clips (see greatclips.com for more info on this line featuring White Tea and Ginger).

Now I have to say, I can list on one hand, with fingers left over, the number of tried-and-true, daily-use cosmetic products I think are consistently great. Freeze It hairspray, Revlon's Colorstay makeup, hmmm ... not many more come to mind, except for this wonderful designing taffy. I have (when I keep regular appointments) short hair, and a teeny-tiny dab of this stuff gives it shape, gloss and a yummy scent.

I have to admit I only tried this because of the tea it contained ("camellia sinensis leaf extract," according to the ingredient listing). Imagine my delight at finding this is a product that really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It makes my day to hear from readers!